Contractor: Web Developer
Montana Historical Society
As part of its historical-newspaper digitization program, the Montana
Historical Society is recruiting a contract web developer to:
* Launch Ubuntu or RedHat on a remote server (i.e Amazon Web Services).
* Download and install code for an online search, discovery, and viewing application [github.com/LibraryofCongress/chronam].
* Configure Solr and the Apache Web Server.
* Create a mySQL database.
* Ingest sample content into the application.
* Test the application.
* Linux experience
* Proven ability using Django, Python 2.7, and Apache Web Server
* Proven ability building mySQL databases
To apply, email a resume to [**[log in to unmask]**](mailto:[log in to unmask]). In
your email, please explain how you meet the job requirements and include URLs
that demonstrate your use of the technologies above.
Please note: This is a contract position (no benefits).
Posted on 3 July 2014
Apply by 21 July 2014
Brought to you by code4lib jobs: http://jobs.code4lib.org/job/15415/
To post a new job please visit http://jobs.code4lib.org/