California State University, San Marcos
Ae you passionate about web development?
The Library at California State University San Marcos seeks an entry-level web
developer who is creative, user-focused, and wants to develop awesome web
applications. The ideal candidate will be a quick learner, well-versed in
developing with languages such as PHP, and knowledgeable in the use of version
control systems such as Git.
With guidance from the Library Technology and Systems coordinator, the
incumbent will dive into and take ownership of various upcoming web
development projects.Projects in the pipeline include
developing responsive web interfaces, creating Drupal modules, migrating
Drupal sites, and building integrations between library systems and vendor
Highlights of desirable qualifications
* 2-3 years of web development experience.
* Demonstratedunderstanding of programming languages such as PHP and theprinciples of web development involved in applying those languages to
* Strongunderstanding ofdatabase systemssuch as MySQL.
* Demonstrated experience working with content management systems such asDrupal and Wordpress.
* Demonstrated understanding ofa variety of Web technologies and applications,such as XML, CSS,JSON, andauthentication services.
* Agile and
* Focuson development and coding
* Innovativeideas and creative solutions welcomed and encouraged!
* Opportunitiesto build strong experience by working on complex solutions
* Opporunitiesto explore new languages and technologies
* Felxible working hours
* Mac, Windows desktop and laptop with multiple displays
* Access to multiple development servers
Complete job description is available athttp://www.csusm.ed
To review job application guidelines and apply, go
tohttps://www.csusm.edu/about/employment.html and select
Job Openings under Staff and Management Opportunities. To locate the job
listing for this position, search for 'Library' and set 'Posted' to 'Last
Three Months.' The job title for this position is 'Analyst/Programmer
California State University, San Marcos is an Equal Opportunity Employer and
does not discriminate against persons on the basis of race, color, religion,
national origin, sexual orientation, gender, marital status, age, disability
or veteran's status.
Brought to you by code4lib jobs: http://jobs.code4lib.org/job/15386/
To post a new job please visit http://jobs.code4lib.org/