CUSTOMER SUPPORT DEPARTMENT
Innovative Interfaces creates cutting-edge technology products that allow
libraries to succeed in a modern environment and the freedom to implement
solutions that best meet their specific needs.
An established company with a vision for the future, Innovative connects with
thousands of libraries of all types in over 50 countries.
Headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area, with offices around the world.
We are seeking an enthusiastic individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced,
collaborative environment, who will provide telephone and email support for
Innovative's customers and perform effective technical troubleshooting of
application issues. The position is based in the Syracuse
* Provides extensive telephone and email support for customers using Innovative software on large multi-user UNIX systems
* Uses UNIX, SQL, and propriety utilities to analyze, troubleshoot, document, and resolve application issues reported by customers
* Works with customers with varying levels of technical expertise to effectively pursue and resolve issues in an expedient manner
* MLS or other relevant degree and/or a minimum of one year of library experience in circulation, technical services, or system administration
* Demonstrated ability to learn new technology independently and to adapt quickly to changing technologies
* Ability to balance multiple priorities and work effectively under pressure in a rapidly changing environment
* Superior attention to detail and commitment to following through until customer issues are fully resolved
* Proven analytical and problem solving skills
* Ability to work independently while supporting the efforts of their assigned team and the Customer Support Department
* Previous experience working with Innovative's Millennium system
* Previous experience working within a UNIX environment
* Previous experience working with web applications, scripting languages, network technologies, and/or relational databases
* Fluency in a foreign language, especially Spanish or Chinese
Please note: Innovative Interfaces, Inc. does not sponsor or transfer any type
of visas therefore candidates must be currently eligible to work in the
position location indicated.
To apply, please visit: https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit2/?id=521295&t=1
Brought to you by code4lib jobs: http://jobs.code4lib.org/job/15401/
To post a new job please visit http://jobs.code4lib.org/