Artefactual Systems Inc.
We are currently seeking a Project Manager to join us at our New Westminster
office. You will manage a number of medium-sized and small projects involving
software feature development, data migration, consulting and provision of
technical support services. The job involves communicating directly with
clients, analysts, developers, systems administrators and managers on project
deadlines and deliverables, and will require you to manage schedules to ensure
that projects are delivered on time and on budget.
Your skills and qualifications
* Three to five years of recent project management experience in an IT environment
* Deep knowledge of project management methodologies, principles and practices
* Experience using project management software
* Client-facing experience in a project management, marketing or sales role
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Ability to prioritize competing demands in a fast-paced environment
* Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects of different sizes simultaneously
* Domain knowledge of libraries, archives or museums is not required for this position
* Experience with open-source software an asset but not required
* Must be eligible to work in Canada and be able to work onsite in our New Westminster office
Why work for Artefactual?
We have an exceptionally talented and dedicated team; an enjoyable,
intellectually challenging work environment; and a love for open-source
software and the heritage sector that permeates everything we do. Although we
are a small company, we have been around since 2001 and have a strong and
expanding international client base. We offer flexible work hours and the
opportunity to work one day a week from home if desired.
This is a permanent, full-time salaried position with a starting range of
$55,000 to $68,000 per year, depending on experience and qualifications, plus
extended health benefits.
How to apply
Please send your cover letter and CV in PDF format to [log in to unmask] and
reference job posting #2014-04. Only those candidates selected for an
interview will be contacted.
Brought to you by code4lib jobs: http://jobs.code4lib.org/job/16403/
To post a new job please visit http://jobs.code4lib.org/