On Sep 10, 2014, at 8:13 AM, Chris Beer <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Thanks Stuart. I've found that same behavior on a couple other pages. The
> data was all there, and either a configuration or caching issue stopped it
> from displaying, but it should be OK now.
> I updated code4lib.org from Drupal 4 to Drupal 7 (or, from 4 to 5, 5 to 6,
> cursed Drupal repeatedly, and finally from 6 to 7).
As Chrisí office neighbor I can vehemently attest to this.
> The theme is slightly different (and leaves something to be desired). I've
> pushed the theme to github, in case someone wants to take a stab at doing
> it better: https://github.com/code4lib/panizzi. The theme is based on a
> used-to-be-core theme called Chameleon, which provides those lovely
> table-based layouts. I suspect, should someone be interested in making
> bigger changes, it would be worth some time finding a slightly more modern
> base theme (perhaps one that is mobile-friendly).
> I also updated wiki.code4lib.org to Mediawiki 1.23.3 (as the thing I wanted
> to do in the first place..), all to get decent infobox support and a couple
> other new features.
> So, let me know if you spot any other problems.