Thanks Stuart. I've found that same behavior on a couple other pages. The
data was all there, and either a configuration or caching issue stopped it
from displaying, but it should be OK now.
I updated code4lib.org from Drupal 4 to Drupal 7 (or, from 4 to 5, 5 to 6,
cursed Drupal repeatedly, and finally from 6 to 7).
The theme is slightly different (and leaves something to be desired). I've
pushed the theme to github, in case someone wants to take a stab at doing
it better: https://github.com/code4lib/panizzi. The theme is based on a
used-to-be-core theme called Chameleon, which provides those lovely
table-based layouts. I suspect, should someone be interested in making
bigger changes, it would be worth some time finding a slightly more modern
base theme (perhaps one that is mobile-friendly).
I also updated wiki.code4lib.org to Mediawiki 1.23.3 (as the thing I wanted
to do in the first place..), all to get decent infobox support and a couple
other new features.
So, let me know if you spot any other problems.