Wish I had checked the list this morning, as I just discovered we had the same problem. We have been using Andrew Darby's method outlined here: http://journal.code4lib.org/articles/46.
Is there by any chance someone using this method who happened to know the V2 API was being deprecated who already updated their app to V3?
If not anyone who wants to work on getting this to work tomorrow?
Digital Services Librarian
Loyola University Chicago
From: Code for Libraries [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Mary E. Hanlin
Sent: Tuesday, November 18, 2014 8:19 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [CODE4LIB] Library Hours Fail
I know this has been covered a bit here, but I have a rather exigent conundrum, and I'm hoping to figure out the best/easiest solution. Yesterday, the script to hour library hours (on our front page) which pulls from Google calendar stopped working ("Error at line undefined in undefined[!]" - the exclamation point is mine; it seemed like it needed one.)
Some constraints: 1. Our IT will not support php. We are an .NET shop with IIS servers. 2. We may not have the dough to pay for something like LibCal which seems to me the easiest solution. 3. I'm semi-new to this "Internets/webmaster" thing, and really only know front-end coding, so a solution involving something like .NET, Python, etc. would have to have, "How to make a peanut butter sandwich," kind of documentation.
Right now, I've just manually coded our hours, which is fine until Saturday when our hours change, and I'm not here (hopefully). I will be super grateful for insight or knowledge.
Electronic Resources and Web Librarian
J. Sargeant Reynolds Community College
Email: [log in to unmask]