From the posting:
Folsom Lake College (FLC) was established in 2004 as the fourth college in the Los Rios Community College District and serves over 8,000 students each semester. The college and its centers, El Dorado and Rancho Cordova, primarily serve students from the rapidly growing areas of eastern Sacramento and western El Dorado counties, forming a dynamic learning community committed to academic excellence and innovation. [...]
Under the supervision of the Dean of Instruction and Technology, and in collaboration with the other librarians, the Public Services: Technology and Electronic Resources Librarian shall be responsible for:
* Plan, develop, and coordinate online library resources, including the website, social media, mobile technology, and other web-based services and resources.
* Participate in the administration, optimization, and integration of the Library's discovery service, web access management, research guides, subscription databases, and other systems for the discovery and access of collections.
* Provide reference and information services to students and staff.
* Teach library instructions in a variety of settings and formats that may include credit courses.
* Maintain up-to-date library instructional materials, in print and online.
* Select materials in subject areas for print and electronic collections.
* Collaborate in other library service areas.
* Other responsibilities as assigned.
The department maintains a focus on:
* Using existing and emerging technologies to enhance library services and instruction [...]
Closing date: April 2, 2015
Position begins on or about August 20, 2015.
Librarian & Library Department Chair
Sacramento City College