Library Network Systems Administrator
Johnson County Library
The Johnson County Library is seeking applicants to fill the position of
Network Systems Administrator at our Central Resource Library location in
Overland Park. The Network Systems Administrator's role is
to design, implement and manage the network systems and data
center. This role is integral to the Library's technology
functions. Duties include:
* Establishes system specifications by conferring with users; analyzes workflow, access, information, and security requirements. Develops tactical solutions for routine system support.
* Confers with vendors; develops, tests, evaluates, and installs enhancements and new software.
* Maintains system performance by performing system monitoring, analysis, and performance tuning; troubleshoots system hardware, software, networks and systems management; designs and runs system load/stress testing; escalates application problems to vendor.
* Develops system access; monitors, controls, and evaluates system performance; establishes and tests disaster recovery policies and procedures; completes back-ups; maintains documentation.
* Designs and conducts training programs for users; provides references and support.
Application due May 12 at 5 p.m.
Brought to you by code4lib jobs: http://jobs.code4lib.org/job/20762/
To post a new job please visit http://jobs.code4lib.org/