Sure, it was in the original post but might have broken—I'll switch this email to HTML format in case that helps:
On 5/21/15, 7:37 PM, "[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>" <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>> wrote:
Would you mind posting a link to the StackOverflow thread?
On Thu, May 21, 2015 at 12:34 PM, Karlsen, Jeffrey <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Hm, don't know if it was coincidence but someone answered the
StackOverflow question shortly after I posted here, and it looks like a
solution. So, never mind (or thanks if it was someone from here!).
On 5/21/15, 11:11 AM, "Karlsen, Jeffrey" <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>> wrote:
>I'm having a particular problem with using the Google Books API. I put
>this up on Stack Overflow a couple days ago, but who knows if I'll get a
>reply. Can anyone here help?
>This is in an EBSCO Discovery Service bottom branding widget - if a match
>is found, the viewer displays. That part works. The issue comes when I
>hide the containing div via CSS and then, in the function that runs when
>a match is found, change the ID to unhide the widget. At that point it
>won't display properly. As a workaround I found that if I throw an error,
>the book preview displays, but without the search box and navigation
>elements. It would be nice to have those.
>I simplified the code for Stack Overflow‹what I've actually got in EDS is
>If you want an example of how it looks in practice:
>Librarian & Library Dept. Chair
>Sacramento City College
Digital Asset Manager, MLIS
todrobbins.com | @todrobbins <http://www.twitter.com/#!/todrobbins>