IT job at the University of Texas at Arlington Libraries 
UT Arlington is the second largest (measured by student enrollment) institution of the University of Texas System . Arlington is smack in the middle of the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex . Dallas/Fort Worth has great weather, a low cost of living, and plenty of things to do.
The Personal Computing Specialist III is responsible for providing technical support regarding the configuration, installation, maintenance, and repair of computer equipment, software applications, and related peripherals for the University Libraries.
1. Develop, maintain, and deploy system images, operating systems, and software applications for Windows computers using Microsoft SCCM.
2. Install and support library-specific software applications such as Voyager clients, ILLiad clients, Citrix clients, and other programs for both staff use and for Libraries patron use.
3. Perform specialized diagnostics, maintenance and repair of 400+ microcomputers and related peripheral equipment in three Libraries facilities on campus.
4. Configure, install, maintain, and support computers, software, and other technologies for Libraries' classrooms and for multiple group study rooms in the Central Library and in two branch libraries.
5. Maintain documentation related to specialized procedures, applications, or system configurations within the Libraries.
6. Investigate enhancements to the desktop computing environment and their implementation.
7. Participate in Library Systems & Technology Department activities pertaining to organization, management, task assignment, and strategic planning.
8. Performs other duties assigned.
Associates degree or equivalent practical experience. Three (3) years of practical work experience in a computer related field.
A Bachelor's degree in engineering, science, or computer science; fundamental knowledge of computer networking; knowledge of microcomputer operations; knowledge of Microsoft operating systems including Windows 7.0; Microsoft SCCM certification
To apply, go to: https://uta.service-now.com/jobs/recruiting_job_posting_detail.do?sysparm_document_key=u_recruiting_job_posting,898ba2b26fbdce000a41cf164b3ee470
 University of Texas at Arlington
 UTA Libraries
 University of Texas System > Institutions
 Fast Facts: University of Texas System
 Dallas/Fort Worth & Beyond