IT Analyst II (DevOps)
University of Oklahoma
You'll be responsible for the documentation, automation, and orchestration of
IT development and operations workflows and configuration for University of
You'll help us continue our move to agile operations. In
the process, you'll work closely with developers, system administrators,
technicians, and others to provide the tools and services that University
Libraries needs to fulfill its mission to the University.
After a period of relative quiet, OU Libraries started building cool new
things. We realized that our infrastructure and methods were in need of
serious updates. We're in the midst of expanding our internal development
efforts and changing the way we do things. It's a process, not a project.
**You should be able to show us:**
* A cool thing that you made
* Your ability to work well with others
**We'd prefer experience with:**
* An IT automation system, such as Ansible, Chef, Puppet or Salt.
* A continuous integration tool, such as Jenkins or Travis.
* Building images withPacker.
* Developing locally onVagrant.
* Working collaboratively usinggit.
* Using APIs or SDKs to manage an infrastructure as a service platform, such as AWS, Azure, or vCloud.
If the provided URL doesn't take you directly to the listing, search for
Brought to you by code4lib jobs: http://jobs.code4lib.org/job/24673/
To post a new job please visit http://jobs.code4lib.org/