IT Analyst II (Web Services Developer)
University of Oklahoma
The University of Oklahoma Libraries is looking for a
Developer to join the Web Services team. The Web Services Developer would
provide web development support using current standards for web code,
documentation, usability, and accessibility; would support the maintenance of
existing sites using the Drupal platform, GitHub workflow, and Agile
development methodologies; would work in a team environment to develop new
projects approved by the Knowledge Services project team; would research and
develop new technologies to enhance the user experience and modern research
methodologies; would participate in data visualization projects to enhance the
presentation of the libraries' strategic initiatives; and, would help in the
next phase of the libraries' web presences by increasing personalization and
integrated library instruction.
Bachelor's degree in programming, information technology or a related field OR
an equivalent experience in technology and operations. 18-36 months of
experience in web service development.
• Master of Library Science/Information Science (ALA accredited).
• Web development experience in a library environment.
• Proficient in Drupal (minimum 3+ years), including custom module
development, key contributed modules and core API.
• Proficient in the maintenance and administration of Drupal modules and
• Experience integrating library web services into online higher education
• Familiarity with current and emerging technologies for libraries and
• Experience in development for the mobile web.
• Familiarity with XML and XSLT.
• Experience with version control systems.
• Ability to function in a complex, multi-campus, teaching and research
• [Job Link](http://jobs.ou.edu/applicants/Central?quickFin
• [PDF version](https://lib.ou.edu/documents/University%20of%20Oklahoma%20Job%
To apply for this position, please go to [jobs.ou.edu](https://jobs.ou.edu)
and look for **Requisition Number 24160**
Brought to you by code4lib jobs: http://jobs.code4lib.org/job/24764/
To post a new job please visit http://jobs.code4lib.org/