Web User Interface Developer
University of Colorado Denver
The Web User Interface Developer is responsible for
creating, developing and maintaining the look and feel of various systems and
applications of the Auraria Library website. Web Services at the Auraria
Library aims to provide web online application design and development support
to the Auraria Library and its partners. This position will collaboratively
transform the Auraria Library web services landscape by implementing highly
functional online library services that are user-friendly, responsive, and
• Works with stakeholders from wide range of library departments to bring
incremental and iterative user interface improvement to various external-
facing and internal-facing web systems, including the main Library Website,
Skyline Catalog, Intranet, Research Guides, etc.
• Assists the Web Services Manager to obtain, analyze, and prepare web project
specifications and technical requirements.
• Collaborates with the members of Web Services to provide web development and
web content management system (CMS) maintenance support to the Auraria
• Participates in the design and implementation of user learning and research
opportunities to improve the online interface of the Auraria Library.
• Deploys responsive web design principles to improve multi-device, online
library user experience.
• Writes, tests, debugs, documents, and enhances source code to ensure user
interfaces' functionalities will continue to meet the ever-changing online
• Provides periodic, library-wide training to assist content owners in keeping
current with best practices in creating and maintaining content for web/mobile
Screening Date: This position is open until filled. For full consideration,
apply by February 14, 2016
To apply click here or
Brought to you by code4lib jobs: http://jobs.code4lib.org/job/24858/
To post a new job please visit http://jobs.code4lib.org/