Warner Bros. Entertainment
Warner Bros. Technical Operations Inc. seeks a Metadata Archivist for the
Global Inventory Management & Physical Archival Solutions department. Position
provides day-to-day metadata cataloging of assets and asset records. Provides
day-to-day metadata auditing of new and existing records. Completes the above
cataloging and auditing work in WB Xytech (GATOR) and Digital-End-to-End
(DETE) systems to established standards.
Create new records and complete record cataloging for Xytech (GATOR) and
Digital-End-to-End (DETE) systems.
Audit existing records and records created by other entities to resolve data
errors for Xytech (GATOR) and Digital-End-to-End (DETE) systems.
Research: Liaise with all departments necessary to obtain data for production
and marketing assets (credits, scripts, closed captioning, subtitling files,
etc.) for all productions.
Research: Locate materials in order to source related metadata for input into
systems, always checking for accuracy and correct spelling.
Assist with special research projects; including assisting the Servicing Group
and other divisions on asset availability.
* College degree: Library Sciences, Business Systems (Xytech), Communication or Business preferred.
* Library Sciences, Business Systems Analysis, Client Relations or Entertainment experience preferred.
* Familiarity with Entertainment media terminology required.
* Experience in cataloging preferred.
* Knowledge of a foreign language preferred.
* Knowledge of Digital Asset Management (DAM) systems preferred.
* Knowledge of Inventory systems preferred (Xytech).
* Familiarity with warehouse inventory operations preferred.
* Knowledge of WB product preferred.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Must be detailed oriented.
* Must be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
* Must be able to problem solve and reason through issues and problems.
* Must be able to train and provide guidance to others.
* Must be able to deal effectively and tactfully with executives, talent, clients, vendors and staff.
Brought to you by code4lib jobs: http://jobs.code4lib.org/job/25077/
To post a new job please visit http://jobs.code4lib.org/