Instruction and UX Librarian (40 hours/week, temporary)
California State University San Marcos
The Library at California State University San Marcos seeks applicants for a
temporary full-time Library faculty position within the Teaching and Learning
Department for the academic year 2016/17.
This position will provide information literacy instruction to first year
experience and general education courses, provide reference/research help at
the library's Research Help Desk (both in person and virtually) and attend
regular faculty meetings. Some instruction and on-call
research help hours will be scheduled for evenings and
This position will also serve in the Library Technology Initiatives and
Development department as the User Experience liaison to departments and other
groups in the Library. In this capacity, this librarian
* Develop content management and training strategies for internal knowledge sharing
* Work with Library departments to develop content management user interfaces and public-facing web application interfaces, including information architecture design.
* Provide leadership while serving on the Web and User Experience committee.
* Help develop and implement digital strategy policies and web presence assessment.
* Serve as a resource in the implementation of an embedded and holistic content management strategy.
For more information and to apply, please go to http://www.csusm.edu/facultyop
Brought to you by code4lib jobs: http://jobs.code4lib.org/job/26104/
To post a new job please visit http://jobs.code4lib.org/