Digital Asset Management Coordinator
RPA Santa Monica
Seeking an outgoing, technically skilled and highly organized Digital Asset
Coordinator to join the RPA team. The coordinator will work
closely with the Digital Asset Manager to collect, categorize, and maintain
the agency's digital assets for future use and reference.
They provide essential user support and are responsible for distributing the
assets across multiple production teams, agency and client partners.
* Asset Ingestion
* Fielding Asset Requests
* User Support and Training
* Demonstrates high level of technological literacy
* Mac proficient
* Knowledgeable in Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office, and demonstrates familiarity with all types of file formats
* Understanding of effective Print, Photo Studio, and/or Digital production, processes, roles, tools (digital and conventional) and workflow practices and trends.
* Photo editing, digital design, or library science experience
* Previous experience with metadata input, organizing a large amount of files, hi-res file transmissions (FTP, servers, etc.), file naming conventions and database reporting.
**Type of experience/Years:**
* 0-1 years in Digital Asset Management, Advertising, or related field
* College degree preferred
* Excellent organization and time management; able to prioritize large volume of work effectively & efficiently with tight deadlines
* Attention-to-detail; demonstrates a high degree of accuracy
* Able to maintain positive, respectful and professional relationships with other departments, clients and vendors
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
**Who We Are:**
RPA is driven by a clear purpose - to unlevel the playing field. Our job isn't
just to create ads, but to create competitive advantages.
For our clients, this purpose helps align our goals and sets the bar high for
creative, strategic and media ideas that are truly motivating and worthy of
For our employees, it means we do everything we can to train, support and
develop our talent - to help give you a competitive advantage in your career
RPA is an independent advertising agency of over 500 creative entrepreneurs,
headquartered in Santa Monica, CA. We pride ourselves on offering every
resource a sophisticated marketer needs to compete in today's highly
fragmented world - all under one roof, working together toward the same goals.
RPA is an EOE.
Brought to you by code4lib jobs: http://jobs.code4lib.org/job/26047/
To post a new job please visit http://jobs.code4lib.org/