Re: 9/19 NDSA S&P Agenda

"Michelle A. Paolillo" <[log in to unmask]>

The NDSA Standards Working Group list <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 19 Sep 2016 15:28:46 +0000

text/plain

Hi,
I am also unable to make this meeting, due to a conflict.  Apologies.
Michelle

-----Original Message-----
From: The NDSA Standards Working Group list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Goethals, Andrea
Sent: Monday, September 19, 2016 10:01 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [NDSA-STANDARDS] 9/19 NDSA S&P Agenda

Hi All,

Sorry to say I’ll have to miss this call. I’m at the LC Storage meeting, which, only a few presentations in, is already very interesting.

Andrea

On 9/19/16, 9:47 AM, "The NDSA Standards Working Group list on behalf of Collie, Aaron" <[log in to unmask] on behalf of [log in to unmask]> wrote:

    Hi All,

    We are scheduled for a 1pm call today (eastern). The only agenda item I have is from Andrea, which you were all copied on, I believe. I think this topic is a fantastic follow up discussion to our last call. What could we do to help?

    If anyone has any other topics either send them me or to the list, otherwise bring them up during our call — there should be plenty of time for discussion today. In summary, let’s convene at 1pm for a discussion on responding to the OAIS call for review.

    Call Info:

    To join the call, just go to www.uberconference.com/clir-dlf in your browser, or call 202-750-4186 by phone-- no PIN needed.

    Best,

    Aaron