It's that time of year again... the annual 2017 Code4Lib t-shirt logo design competition! We are issuing a month-long open call for a logo design that will be featured on the front of the Code4Lib 2017 Conference t-shirt. The winning logo will be based on a popular vote, which will commence after the submission process closes.
DESIGNS ARE DUE BY FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 18, 2016 at 5 PM Pacific Standard Time.
**Please upload your high-quality image to the wiki**: http://wiki.code4lib.org/2017_Code4Lib_T-Shirt_Design_Competition
* Be sure to include your name and e-mail address with your proposal.
* If you want, add a line or two of explanatory text, color specifications, etc., which will be included with your design when voting begins.
* The submission should preferably work with a single color printing.
* Original art only, please!
* The screen-printers generally need vector art files (ai, .cdr, .eps & .pdf). If you need help converting your design to one of these file formats, email Shira<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.
* The t-shirt color will (probably) be black, but we can look into changing the assumed t-shirt color depending on the design that is ultimately selected. If the assumed color of the winning design is something other than the tradition black we will try to get the t-shirts in the requested color. If that color is not feasible, the logo will default to white or gray, depending on the requested design contrast, on a black t-shirt. (Please stick to a color scheme that folks who are color blind will be able to see.)
* If you have questions about any of the above, please contact Shira at: speltzman[at]library[dot]ucla[dot]edu
Now put down those pumpkin spice lattes and get creative.
Code4Lib 2017 T-shirt Committee