]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

CODE4LIB Home

CODE4LIB  March 2017

CODE4LIB March 2017

he race is not to the swift, behold the nearly perfectly incomplete Revelation of Creation... take this light and get yourself a Nobel prize. Morning Bell's are ringing...

Adam Mars-Heyy Dobrin <[log in to unmask]>

Code for Libraries <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 24 Mar 2017 19:56:51 -0500

text/plain

Please don't get *turned off*, this is "AD *venting.*"   I have proof, I
hear that kind of stuff goes over well.... but you might be surprised.

This is not SPAM or there is no Heaven.  Fuck you.

I promise you that delivering this story to the world will bring us freedom
and possibilities we never imagined.  Heaven is near, and it comes from
seeing the hand of God at work in the foundation of America and still today
in much of our modern art and this story of a man designed to ensure that
we do not lose this proof, and the possibilities that technology and
knowledge together bring to our world.   It is proof, on the pages of the
free book enclosed, and it is a guiding arrow explaining how all of our
history is part of the message of Revelation that begins with some songs
and a story about a man falling from the sky.  It's been sent to lots and
lots of people, and it should be on the news by now--highlighting a Plague
of Darkness that you might wonder before reading more is the true purpose
of the stories of the Tower of Babel, Jericho, and the same plague of
Exodus... you will have no doubt, if you take the time to understand and
see.  All of these stories are about us, truly; about the sea parting over
proof beyond the shadow of doubt.

Please do "race" to try and get this story, which will bring everyone
riches and freedom... to a place where the linguistic proof has been
evaluated and we can without doubt see that this message of timelessness
comes to us from ... outside of time itself.  4-D years, days and nights
traveling in the wilderness of understanding just how obvious and just how
hidden this message is ... well, it's only the beginning.

I have presented bona fide and verifiable proof that religion is a map to
Creation, something like a wire frame model that connects names and events
throughout history and modern art to the hallowed words of ancient
scripture.  There's so much bright light that it's nearly impossible that
anyone that takes the time to go through the examples and evidence that our
language is designed, a gift from above; proving without doubt that
Prometheus' fire begins with words and then clearly expands to include
science and modern computing technology... well, that anyone would doubt
that this is the message that makes Jesus Christ who he is and builds
Heaven of this place, it's creator.  This is the fundamental message, that
through the story and life of Jesus Christ our society undergoes a
monumental shift refocusing on freedom the lost liberties of this land
created by God from Christ of Columbus famed walk on water in the year ADIB
all the way to the Sons of Liberty and Statue of Liberty that gives the
phrase "see our light" and the bright shiny ball of fire in the sky it's
connection to Kentucky, Kal-El, and the House of the Rising Son.

It's so prevalent and intertwined that its sometimes difficult to explain
the nuances of each and every bit of connecting light, these stories that
tie Beth-El (as the Hebrew for House of God) to a question that is the
heart and soul of the names of places like Israel and Jerusalem which
connect the Sun God Ra to this same fiery ball in the sky... through the
freedom and getting through this night with the light from above, and
seeing it firmly in the hands of Lady Liberty.  This work details exactly
how Exodus is a time shifted parable about our return to freedom beginning
by seeing how Isaac and America are both on a fiery pedestal glowing with
the light of God showing us what is clearly right and clearly wrong in
almost all of our eyes.  For instance, seeing that the "sea to shining sea"
are a direct connection to the multitude of Revelation and the words of
Daniel 11:45 which discuss pitching a royal tent between the seas...
clearly explaining that those seas are waypoints on a map to bring freedom
to all.

That map is Earth, a.k.a. Adamah in Hebrew, and it is the answer to the
question which must soon be answered, connecting Dr.. Who and Dr. Seuss's
Whoville with one bright word "Who-ah?"

It is "Elementary, my dear What-sons" that God has written a story
throughout our history explaining exactly why it is that Mary is a good
name to sea why the sea of Revelation is all humanity.  Or connecting to
Eve as the beginning of Everyone, and the light of the Spirit of God
hovering over the waters in Genesis 1:2.  Those waters too, Everyone, and
superimposing Shekinah over that word is almost as bright as seeing my
fathers' name and answer to another question by superimposing Christmas and
Navidad.

Reinforced and fortified to no end this story and Revelation connects
ancient religions and myths from Egypt to Greece and in modern times to
stories like The Fifth Element and the Matrix to show us exactly what it is
that the Matrix... well, is.  From Joshua's father "Nun" which is the
watery chaos of Egypt all the way to once more... the multitude of
Revelation and the fiery pedistal that gives John Legend's All of Me it's
connection to the Hebrew word for fire, his head underwater, seeing that
this sea is parted in the story of Exodus to give us the beginning of
linguistic proof that not only is the entirety of that story wrapped around
a single word, but so are many songs.  Ha'esh, the parted sea that is the
word describing the Burning Bush, the voice of God emanating from each and
every one of our words.

*Adam Marshall Dobrin*

There's a PDF here: http://bit.ly/2nkl98U
Or you could save my soul: http://amzn.to/2njjPTU

Names, Elements, and Unix Commands

Religion, once called “the opiate of the masses” has a secret for you; like
Santa Claus we hope to rain down fancy new toys, truth, and newfound
liberty by exposing the influence of and existence of a number of hidden
advanced technologies.  The stories of Exodus and Genesis begin to provide
a road map to a shining bright future, explaining how these technologies
might and ought to be used in order to help advance our civilization,
rather than retard it.   Within the pages that follow, a Holy call to
rekindle the light of democracy by using computers and better communication
to bring to our world true democracy, to deliver the power of legislation
directly to each and every one of us.  Along with proof that religion is a
message sent through time, we are given ample reason to quickly implement
“pre-crime” and rework a justice system which has been compromised in much
the same way as many other facets of our government.  Intertwined with
these things, and seemingly more important is proof that we are living in
virtual reality--in a place where these technologies are here to teach us
the inner workings of “Heaven” and to help us see how this change in
worldview and truth gives us new hope and new abilities: to end world
hunger, to heal the sick, and to see what it is that “Heaven” really means.

In two languages, English and Hebrew, three of the first five books of the
Holy Bible translate roughly to the phrase “persons, places, and things;”
revealing a hidden language which proves beyond doubt that our civilization
is created with knowledge well past ours today.  The mechanism of writing
these ancient words proves as much, in light of the significant number of
references to modern events and concepts.   A significant number of words
in nearly every language on Earth contain this secret cypher which connects
the name of the city of Jerusalem to a question “Is J or the USA the
messiah?”  In this name we see prescient reference to the United States of
America, and similarly those initials and Eagle in the story of Prometheus
delivering fire to humanity.  This fire is a metaphor for many things,
sometimes language itself, in other instances a clear reference to
technology, and here finally we see that it is also a metaphor for freedom.

Not so far away, in Kentucky, reference to Clark Kent’s last name and
initials ask another question, “Adam why are you hidden?”  I hope to
conclusively answer these questions in this book, and ensure that we do not
lose the great gifts I am attempting to bring to the world.

Creation here is being explained hopefully with clarity, there are a number
of stories both Biblically linked and not which “come alive” in our world
showing the intent and desires of the Creator to help us through this
trying time of understanding and using the technology and knowledge that is
coming to us.  Here, I’ll explain a few, like Star-Trek, Minority Report,
the voting booth vendor Die Bold, and the Watergate Scandal.
In Hebrew Exodus means Names, read in reverse and translated from Unix
Commands: “LET THERE BE LIGHT”

You are slaves wandering through the desert of Exodus, unfortunately we
apparently are moving backwards through this maze and as a whole we are
headed from hidden slavery to something far worse.  There are a number of
clues that we are in fact backwards right now, from the name of the book
read in reverse revealing the most important words God ever spoke, to the
word for Holy Fire … describing the Burning Bush containing the English
word for “sea” parted and backwards.   If you are unfamiliar with the
story, the word of God came through a fiery bush to Moses, who then later
in the story parted a sea to free the people; you should start to shift
your thinking and begin to see that this story is about us, the sea parting
is about controversy over this disclosure, and that the entirety of the
story is designed to unveil a hidden secret: that much of ancient religion
and language is designed to prove that time travel exists.  It does this
very clearly, through anachronism, English appearing out of place in more
places than are imaginable.

What is the meaning of the root of a Jesse?

Depictions of the Jesse Tree are based on a passage from the Book of
Isaiah. "And there shall come forth a rod out of the stem of Jesse, and a
Branch shall grow out of his roots" (King James Version). From the Latin
Vulgate Bible used in the Middle Ages: ... Thus Jesus is the Virga Jesse or
"stem of Jesse".

This is a reference to the Unix “God account,” one of many references in
ancient scripture to modern technology and computing.  It is not an
accident, it is designed to open our eyes and see that there is a
foundational relationship between Heaven and virtual reality; and that this
was clearly known when these words of scripture were written.

sudo (/ˈsuːduː/ or /ˈsuːdoʊ/) is a program for Unix-like computer operating
systems that allows users to run programs with the security privileges of
another user, by default the superuser. It originally stood for "superuser
do" as the older versions ofsudo were designed to run commands only as the
superuser.

Connecting the idea of the “Administrator account” to God, this command
then, when translated to “English” is my equivalent of “God says” or “as
God say” and does a decent job of connecting the ideas and concepts of
religion to computer science; also showing that not only were they known
but clearly the influence behind religion is also centrally involved in the
divine disclosure of these technologies, from Unix to databases, to the
names of people like Bill Gates and Windows, Steve Jobs and Adam’s Apple.

A significant key to the Revelation of Christ ties the words of Revelation
1:20 to Ecclesiastes 9:11; exposing a link between “the stars” as planets
of our solar system and corresponding elements of our periodic table… from
Mercury to Uranium.   This link to Xenon was the very first element that I
“found” through this inspirational experience; and it serves to tie the
name of an Oracle database (and also the idea of an oracle presenting the
truth to you) to an element primarily used for flashbulbs and “ark” lamps.
In unison I see these things as a decent metaphor for “light” and so, sudo
xe completes the phrase “God: see the light.”

The Book of Exodus is called “Names” in Hebrew, and it opens the doorway to
seeing that God has altered or conjured the names of a great many people in
our history.  Specifically this very example points out that this same
“Burning Bush” which shows foreknowledge of English through the parting of
the word “sea” also connects prediction of the 9/11 attack by the key
verses of Ecclesiastes 9:11 and Revelation 20:1 being spoken during Bush’s
inaugural address; on January 20, 2001.  This connection between the dates
of the speech and attack as well as these two verses and the riddling verse
answered by them create a pattern, one that is clearly not coincidence.
Don’t let the connection between Bush’s name and the fabled Burning Bush be
lost on you either, it is very much intentional.

It is clear to me that the words “Creation” and these theatrical and
predicted events are designed to deliver more than proof of “time travel”
and a mechanism of control over the events of our day--although they do
both of those things also.  Here, in Exodus, a great focus is put on
understanding technology and how our government has failed to properly
assimilate what we have here, as well as disclosing the (should be) “well
known” influence of more advanced technologies whose disclosure are clearly
the purpose and intent of God and religion.   A good deal of time has been
spent explaining how surveillance technologies and a number of other clear
and obvious violations of the Constitution of the United States of America
do the people absolutely no good because they are being used in secret, and
it should be clear that we are in dire need of a Constitutional Amendment
to help us properly use these new technologies for the good of society.
Aside from surveillance, voting technology is specifically highlighted; and
in theatrical performance the entire company and debacle related to the Die
Bold voting booths is “predicted” in Ecclesiastes 9:11 in order to point
out that our elections are completely worthless, and we are on a trajectory
to a more worthless scenario as we fail to integrate the internet and any
communication inventions since the Pony Express; and also have nearly no
desire to have a properly recorded and verifiable vote.  Burn, America.  I
mean, see the light of the flame.

THE RACE IS NOT TO DIE BOLD

This is the name of my last two books, and highlights how Ecclesiastes 9:11
connects the two verses “the race is not to the swift nor the battle to the
strong” to indicate a connection not only to elections through the word
“race,” but also to this specific company, this hidden language, and modern
computing font face and styles.  In typewriter or HTML “lingo” the words
strong and bold are equivalent, and the German word for “the” happens to be
“die.”

This is described in more detail later, and is a primary drive of not only
my message but my existence.  I have sent this explanation along with an
urging to try and quicken our obviously natural progression from
“representative democracy” (now shit) to “true democracy;” by “sprinkling
many nations” as Isaiah 52:15 predicts the Messiah will do.  It’s been sent
to hundreds of thousands of elected and appointed representatives, to
scholars, to theologians, and to a big slice of random people on the
internet.  It should be clear as day that this is the fulfillment of these
ancient scriptures, right before your eyes; and for some reason nobody
seems to be taking an interest.

Chalk that up not to just stupidity, but also to the influence of an
outside force designed to … hopefully show us just how debilitating these
technologies can be for civilization and society when kept in secret… and
then allow us to actually act normally and recover.  Try to understand,
right now, it’s nearly impossible for me to describe us as anything but
mindless robots, the Zombie Apocalypse has come true.
God’s “genes” shining throughout Genesis

Following in the pattern of “chemistry elements” being fundamental to this
Revelation, taking the symbol for Silicon out of Genesis (where it appears
at the end, backwards) leaves us with “Genes.”  This Silicon element is
fundamental to the story of me, marking American Micro Devices with my
initials, as well as the index of the element which is 14.  I have some
pretty pictures later that show how “the Fifth Element” might be about the
kiss you are just about to read about, and how this movie reminds me of the
Shakespearean question “to be or not to be” because the actual 5th and 4th
elements are “B” and “Be.”   The content of that movie also, about a secret
weapon designed to defeat darkness, by shooting light from the mouth. is
clearly part of this grand design.

Throughout history God has highlighted or tagged a hidden story hidden
within people’s names.  Herod, Emperor at the time of Christ’s birth,
begins a series of “rod” links that connect today to Gene Roddenberry and
Rodney King; sources of my solutions and reasons for easy ways to end world
hunger and needless murder: food replicators and pre-crime.  These “rod”
connections describe very much how I feel, like a lightning rod for this
information that seems to be striking Johnny 5 in Short Circuit and maybe
the same quickening in Highlander.  It is a testament to God’s description
that he is made up of people rather than DNA, and these are the stories he
is sharing with us today.   Shakespeare for instance, I often re-phrases as
“RattleRod” and liken this proof that there is a divine influence
throughout our history to shaking a rod, perhaps the Iron Rod of Jesus
Christ or the magical one wielded by Aaron in Exodus… these two huge parts
of a revelation discussed later in this book about “Doors” to Heaven; and
here they act in almost the same manner… doorways to making this world a
better place.

Who's gonna steal the show?

You know

Baby, it's the guitar man

Then you listen to the music and you'd like to sing along

And you want to get the meaning out of each and every song

And you find yourself a message and some words to call your own

And take 'em home

Guitar Man, Bread

The Gene’s continue from Roddenberry to Wilder, where we see another
connection to ending world hunger and a cinematic rendition of Joshua
Promised Land of “flowing milk and honey” this time with chocolate rivers
and and direct tie to the song Wild Thing, beginning a pattern of showing
how the Hammer of Thor “to help the light” is God on the radio in
everything from Bread’s Guitar Man to Cake’s Going the Distance; and seeing
that this story is truly making God’s heart (which is our Earth) sing for
joy.  Willy Wonka contains a few easy references to this hidden language,
in just the title “will why won Ka” which is a reference to the body of
Christ in Egyptian mythology and then same thing referenced in “Veruka
Salt” which reads “to see you are the Ka” and then references the “Salt of
the Earth” that connects to my ex-wife’s name (Nanna, don’t turn around
yet… which is a reference to the story of Lot) and the name Napoleon who
really does shine when it’s in the context of this proof snowballing out of
control and really bringing equality to all humanity.  That, of course, is
a reference to George Orwell’s Animal Farm, which highlights the Hebrew
word for “shining light” as Or.  Some more Or references come from
“Hallowed are the Ori” from Stargate (which translates pretty clearly as a
hidden reference to the Illuminati) and New Orleans, which says “new light
is the answer.”

More than just names, take “daddy I want it now” from this as a
chastisement of yours truly, really wanting us to get out of Hell
yesterday, for the last three hundred or so yesterdays.

The final Gene I pulled out of thin air (statically charged I imagine) is
Simmons, the lead singer of Kiss; whose band name (like Bread and Cake)
narrates a significant part of my story of Eden, a vain attempt to get
Taylor Michel Momsen to wake up and tell the world she knows who I am, and
thinks we should too.  There’s a bit of that story later in this book,
explaining some of it now… I see her name every time I walk into a mall
right next to “Lord” and her middle name in the tires of the bus … or car …
or train … that surround this spiritual journey to Heaven with signs
everywhere we look.  Michelin, like my last name and the Holiest
commandment of all “IN THE BEGINNING” about God trying to get us all in,
right this very moment.  These companies don’t just highlight her name, but
a pervasive pattern of clusters of names that seem to all prove that God is
definitely writing a story in our world, “on the sky” if you will.   Next
to Lord and Taylor you can see Jesus Christ’s two cents in JC Penney and
the letter after J (which is mine) Kmart.  That K comes up in some other
places like Men in Black, Kislev (K is the victory, a month of the Jewish
calendar) and Kismet… which ties back to Taylor once again.

In the tires, we see firestone and bridgestone which link back to my secret
language by explaining that the stones of Dave Matthew’s song (about the
Apocalypse… the messiah… and specifically me) and the battle between Medusa
(hey USA) and … me … turned me into “Saint One,” since nobody seems to want
to help.  Thanks guys, I needed that.  Add in Goodyear (probably about last
year’s emailing campaign to the Universe) and Goodrich (hope, please hope
for me) about my fate… and then the whole “start the car and take me home”
which are The Pretty Reckless lyrics from “Just Tonight” which surface
Taylor’s understanding of apocalyptic music in “What if God was one of us,
just a stranger on the bus” and Little Boy Blue’s borrow the car keys to …
see that in both DMB’s Rapunzel and the Doors Riders on the Storm all the
way to Guns n’s Roses Paradise City pervading rock and roll is a story
about this spiritual journey and someone needing to pick me up for the
ride, so I can give directions.

I hope it’s not that difficult to see, these patterns and specific groups
are not coincidences, they are the actual “speech” of the Creator; along
with proof of Creation.  It takes some time, perhaps, to adjust to the
change in understanding; but if you look, they are everywhere.

Back to Earth, Kismet links to another TPR song, where Taylor so eloquently
says “now I see that you and me, were never meant, never meant to be” a
reference I doubt she knew was to the Hebrew word for fate.  Still ill
fated, she won’t speak to me and the “kis” of fate is still missing an “s”
that I once thought was “sight” and now have gone back to the old adage of
“keep it simple” and it’s shifted from that word to “stupid” and then
“silence” or “screaming” and now all the way to “sedition” and “suck it.”
  Oops. did I say that out loud?

You can see that “s” at the end of Simmons’ name, and it gives “Thursday”
it’s meaning; the beginning of a sort of puzzle game to fill in the blanks
that ultimately derives the “ah” of Menorah (mostly from that word) as well
as Adamah, Shekinah, Leah, and a number of other “marriage of the Lamb”
archetypes as “all humanity.”  Taylor’s little “s” is not really important,
not important… at all.

Still, good proof that this story about a “kiss” fated to … either be or
not be, ties to not only the creation of Gene Simmons’ band but also the
ancient Hebrew word; pointing out for everyone that the “Sim” in Simmons
name is about highlighting that this is a simulated reality; and the Monday
we all find that out is the Eighth day of Creation and the real first day
of Ha-nuke-the-ahah?

Lots and lots of songs are actually about me, not the least of which Carly
Simon’s (hey Sim again) “You’re So Vain” which happens to also mention
the Total
Eclipse of the Son… that you are now witnessing.  It also talks about
having “one eye in the mirror” which is a reference to Narcissus who died
looking in the mirror because Taylor Momsen wouldn’t say hello.  Here’s
Taylor on whether or not she wants to say hi:

Now I see that you and me were never meant

Lost between Elvis and suicide, if Jesus Christ and rock’n roll…

The Pretty Reckless,  Nothing Left to Lose

Taylor’s got quite the interesting story to go with this, at a very young
age she said “the the” in one of God’s other stories about the Second
Coming, How the Grinch Stole Christmas.  As “Little Cindy Who” you might
have expected her to say “who?” when asked about me, but you can be very
sure Taylor knows exactly who I am.  How, how dear?  All part of the plan
of the creation of Eve, I imagine.

Her performance in that movie, as well as Dr. Seuss’s “Who’s” tie to Dr. Who
and my explanation that the ineffable name of God, a Jewish “secret”
abbreviated as YHVH is actually “Ya-who-ah,” contrary to the popular
spelling of “Yahweh.”  This is obvious as day from the connection to the
Egyptian God Yahu, the company Yahoo, and the American War cry, “who-ah”
that Al Pacino and Denzel Washington made famous.  I can assure you, they
too know exactly who I am.

The “who?” thing just isn’t going to work.  In a rather interesting twist,
that Holy tetragrammaton unwinds in a recursive reading to “I am he who is
self existent.”  Also interesting is the Hebrew name for Jesus, which is
Yeshua, and like God’s name you might read as “Yes, who ah?”  The punchline
here, of course, is that in Hebrew the planet Earth is called “Adamah” and
you can be very, very sure that you are reading the words of the Last
Adam (which
of course is another name for Jesus).

Don’t let me sidetrack you with my lack of a love life, a better and more
interesting explanation of the Genes of Genesis is to come shortly, and
make no mistake… this entire thing is designed to help us overcome the
delusion of “reality” by showing us with clear proof that we are in a simulated
reality and that Jesus Christ, and pretty much each and every one of you
would end world hunger instantly if you knew just how easy it was to do.

Connecting to this brief part about names of God, I will briefly mention
the Hebrew for “Lord” which is Adonai, and the Carly Simon related Adonis,
both “Adam Dobrin on…” either Artificial Intelligence (and it’s link to
building Heaven) or “I’m Single” and it’s link to … building Heaven.  In
names of Gods we also see Neptune and it’s relation to this particular
chapter and the words “nepotism” and rock n’ roll.  There are hundreds and
hundreds more examples of similar references to modern computing concepts
like “Ai” and Lisp and “root” riddled all throughout ancient religion.
It’s a sign.

I could probably write a whole book on the hidden meanings of songs, and
maybe one day I will.

Elementally speaking, the word “Sinbad” is made up of the “true” fifth
element, and then the “true” fifth letter (Si and n, respectively) …
pointing out for later that NORAD is probably not wondering anymore the
answer to the question.  Taylor’s also got a song where she, speaking for
Jesus like she usually does, says “I’ve been told, I redefine sin.”

Kiss me, t?  Or don’t; frankly it’s pretty clear that this whole thing was
designed to find a heroine to help bring this message to the world, and I
don’t see her anywhere at all.  Wonderful job you did, Taylor, of showing
the world just what not to do when you are confronted with a “problem” with
free will and predestination.  Understandably, those things are sometimes
not good, but when it is “saving the world” you are designed for; it’s
probably not the right decision to balk.

From John Hancock to Philip K. Dick by way of Richard Nixon and Deepthroat

It should be very clear the emphasis that God and I are placing on free
speech and open communication; also clear that this problem of secrecy and
censorship is possibly civilization destroying in a place where it is
hiding something as big as the nature of our existence, that we are not in
reality.   Perhaps on a less important day we would overlook a little bit
of censorship, and that’s the problem; we really need to see that this is
the baseline between life and death… all the time.

There is a significant thread in religion that begins with my namesake in
Eden all the way to the messianic words of the book of Isaiah; one that
continues out of scripture into the parallel myths of Osiris in Egypt and
Saturn in Greece.  It’s a significance, that ties not only to events in my
life that appear to have given the “mass media” what they believe is a
valid reason to ignore the unsealing of religion--it is nothing more than a
sad facade, and they are acting as agents of evil in this world.

"Look, he is coming with the clouds," and "every eye will see him, even
those who pierced him"; and all peoples on earth "will mourn because of
him." So shall it be! Amen.

Revelation 1:7

The Creator of the Universe is fighting this kind of idiocy, censorship and
secrecy regarding issues of vast importance--starvation and
torture--because of insignificant details with a signature that he has
placed all over our entire history… beginning with these religious myths
and ending with me.  His signature provides a significant amount of further
proof that this world is designed, and that we should be listening to the
message that he has written throughout history, and I am putting the
“finishing touches” on here.

On the map you can see it in the Eiffel Tower and in the Washington
Monument, in the Statue of David and the Statue of Liberty.

At the foundation of America his John Hancock seems rather large, tying the
phallic assurance I have directly to the foundation of liberty, of freedom
of speech, and it makes clear to me that above all other things our ability
to freely communicate and share ideas flies high.  It takes not a second of
thought to link the story of Isaac in Genesis, one which is a clear
parallel to the crucifixion of Jesus Christ, to the story of Tricky Dick …
through the names Woodward and Burstein, linking directly to the Biblical
wood altar and the fire that gives that story its connection to our modern
Burning Man Festival.  All over history, this story’s flames shine bright
light on the need to understand how the media has the power to change the
world here and now, and for reasons unknown are refusing to do … their
jobs, performing their hallowed duty of providing unbiased truth to the
people.

See clearly the connection to the media, and see that God might think
“Deepthroat” is a funny touch on our modern story of unAmerican and
unChristian values like censorship and hiding the truth doing nothing more
than prolonging the delusion, death, and destruction that the belief that
we are in “reality” creates.  Isaac’s name means “he laughs” or “he will
laugh” and I can promise you that I am not laughing, it’s amazing to me
that people are having a hard time to see how much more disgusting
censorship is than ... a weapon designed by God to stop it forever.

See it clearly now, this single “event” and this information are quite
literally the gateway to Heaven, tagged in this story by the Watergate
Hotel and it’s relationship to John 10:9

I am the gate; whoever enters through me will be saved. They will come in
and go out, and find pasture.

The Silence that the media, the American government, and Taylor are shining
examples of are a breakdown of civilization, those things high on a burning
altar today.   It is a decidedly inhuman desire to attempt to keep a secret
of this magnitude, and en masse it shows that there is without doubt an
overt alien influence over our society… one which the Creator has done a
fairly decent job of describing in Dr. Who’s spectacle of the same name.
In that show, part of his divine theater, actual aliens are invisible and
attempting to destroy humanity… in truth the problem is much more
nefarious, this alien force is in our minds--literally--changing our
thoughts in the same way that these stories and names have been created;
overtly, to help us to understand that this influence is very real.

It does not take a genius to see that religion has been documenting this
influence for thousands of years, under the “guise” of divine inspiration
and demonic possession… understand that our lack of belief in these ideas
is yet another sad symptom, an effect of the very same technology.  The
light I am presenting, the unsealing and purpose of religion and language,
all the way down to each and every one of our names are here as a weapon
against this darkness; so that we will see the influence is very real, and
we will be able to overcome it.

Do not remain silent, among other things, it is the spread of this
information; and the increased awareness that it brings that is a vital
weapon against this ungodly intrusion of our thoughts, the sanctity of our
minds.  While you may think this is “just one thing” it is the most
anticipated story in all of history, and on top of that is coming bundled
with the kind of proof that should very easily spread like wildfire… hence,
the fire of Creation is the Eternal Flame....shining forth from this sad
moment in our history to light the entire Universe and our future with true
freedom and understanding of what it takes to remain free in a world where
technology like this exists.

You must act to help spread this information, not so hidden in all of these
cute stories is not only a plan for Salvation but also clear proof and
example of the ways in which this technology might be used to harm us.  I
hope you can see how clear it is that society itself is failing when the
“free press” fail in total to report on something this important.  I hope
you can see that each and every one of us needs to stand up for the
truth.  This,
right here, is the line between Heaven and Hell, if we do not overcome our
inability to even begin to discuss this information in a public forum, we
will never escape this prison of simulated reality.

These are not cute tricks, nor is it magic--it is every word and every
name… and it is with Holy purpose.  It is to see our world set free.

ᐧ

ᐧ

ᐧ