The ACM/IEEE Joint Conference on Digital Libraries in 2018 (JCDL 2018L: https://2018.jcdl.org/) will be held in conjunction with UNT Open Access Symposium 2018 (https://openaccess.unt.edu/symposium/2018) on June 3 - 6, 2018 in Fort Worth, Texas, the rustic and artistic threshold into the American West. JCDL welcomes interesting submissions ranging across theories, systems, services, and applications. We invite those managing, operating, developing, curating, evaluating, or utilizing digital libraries broadly defined, covering academic or public institutions, including archives, museums, and social networks. We seek involvement of those in iSchools, as well as working in computer or information or social sciences and technologies. Multiple tracks and sessions will ensure tailoring to researchers, practitioners, and diverse communities including data science/analytics, data curation/stewardship, information retrieval, human-computer interaction, hypertext (and Web/network science), multimedia, publishing, preservation, digital humanities, machine learning/AI, heritage/culture, health/medicine, policy, law, and privacy/intellectual property.
General Instructions on submissions of full papers, short papers, posters and demonstrations, doctoral consortium, tutorials, workshops, and panels can be found at https://2018.jcdl.org/general_instructions. Below are the submission deadlines:
• Jan. 15, 2018 - Tutorial and workshop proposal submissions
• Jan. 15, 2018 - Full paper and short paper submissions
• Jan. 29, 2018 - Panel, poster and demonstration submissions
• Feb. 1, 2018 - Notification of acceptance for tutorials and workshops
• Mar. 8, 2018 - Notification of acceptance for full papers, short papers, panels, posters, and demonstrations
• Mar. 25, 2018 - Doctoral Consortium abstract submissions
• Apr. 5, 2018 - Notification of acceptance for Doctoral Consortium
• Apr. 15, 2018 - Final camera-ready deadline for full papers, short papers, panels, posters, and demonstrations
Please email [log in to unmask] if you have any questions.