The ALCTS Technical Services Workflow Efficiency Interest Group (TSWEIG) invites proposals for presentations at its 2018 ALA Annual conference in New Orleans. The meeting will be held on Monday, June 25th, from 1:00-2:00 PM.
TSWEIG's charge is to provide a forum to exchange information and discuss techniques in workflows associated with the evaluation, selection, acquisition, and discovery of library resources. Possible presentations include, but are not limited to:
* Streamlining workflows
* Project management
* Workflow collaboration between departments
* Training personnel
* Use of technology to improve workflows
Presentation proposals should include:
* A brief (300 words or less) summary of the topic
* Amount of time needed to present or discuss topic
* Name(s), position(s) title(s), and email address(es) of presenter(s)
Please email proposals by Monday, April 16 to Lucas Mak ([log in to unmask]) and TJ Kao ([log in to unmask]). Proposals should not be sent in reply to this post.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Lucas & TJ
Lucas (Wing Kau) Mak
Metadata and Catalog Librarian
Michigan State University Libraries
366 W. Circle Dr., East Lansing, MI 48824
[log in to unmask]