Don't miss out on these upcoming Amigos Library Services online courses:
* Library Management for Beginners: Everyday Negotiations<https://www.amigos.org/node/4083> - April 24, 2-4 pm CDT.
* Personal Name Authority Records: RDA and MARC<https://www.amigos.org/node/4980> - April 25-26, 10:30 am - 12:30 pm CDT.
* Know & Go: Making the Most of Your Amigos Membership<https://www.amigos.org/node/3761> - April 30, 1:30-2:30 pm CDT.
* Core Reference Skills<https://www.amigos.org/node/1897> - May 1 & 3, 2-4 pm CDT.
* The Tor Browser<https://www.amigos.org/node/4719> - May 2, 10:30-11:30 am CDT.
* Introduction to Dublin Core<https://www.amigos.org/node/4981> - May 3, 10:30 am - 12:30 pm CDT.
* Know & Go: Using and Creating Infographics in Libraries<https://www.amigos.org/node/3988> - May 7, 1:30 pm - 2:30 pm CDT.
* Digital Citizenship in Today's Libraries<https://www.amigos.org/node/4498> - May 8, 2-4 pm CDT.
* METS: The Basics<https://www.amigos.org/node/1953> - May 9-10, 10:30-12:30 pm CDT.
* Practical Privacy for Libraries<https://www.amigos.org/node/4881> - May 9, 1-3 pm CDT.
* Know & Go: Deciphering Music Preferred Titles<https://www.amigos.org/node/4655> - May 21, 1:30-2:30 pm CDT.
* EAD3: The Basics<https://www.amigos.org/node/3587> - May 22-25, 10:30-12:30 pm CDT. Early bird registration ends April 30.
* Balancing and Embracing Change: Strategies for Preparing Staff in the Library<https://www.amigos.org/node/3504> - May 31, 2-4 pm CDT. Early bird registration ends May 9.
You can view our entire training schedule at https://www.amigos.org/continuing_education.
Consulting & Education Services Manager
Amigos Library Services
1190 Meramec Station Road, Suite 207 | Ballwin, MO 63021-6902
800-843-8482 x2897 | 972-340-2897(direct)
www.amigos.org<http://www.amigos.org/> | [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Maximizing Your Resources - Saving $$, Saving Time
Amigos Member Conference
May 16, 2018