Don't miss out on these upcoming Amigos Library Services online courses:
* Know & Go: Deciphering Music Preferred Titles<https://www.amigos.org/node/4655> - May 21, 1:30-2:30 pm CDT.
* EAD3: The Basics<https://www.amigos.org/node/3587> - May 22-25, 10:30-12:30 pm CDT.
* Balancing and Embracing Change: Strategies for Preparing Staff in the Library<https://www.amigos.org/node/3504> - May 31, 2-4 pm CDT. Early bird registration ends May 9.
* Know & Go: Password Managers<https://www.amigos.org/node/4886> - June 4, 1:30-2:30 pm CDT.
* Cataloging & Classification Basics<https://www.amigos.org/node/1890> - June 5-15, 10:30 am - 12:30 pm CDT. Early bird registration ends May 14.
* ORCID: Helping Your Researchers Connect to Their Work<https://www.amigos.org/node/4884> - May 14, 10:30-11:30 am CDT. Early bird registration ends May 14.
* Let It Go: Weeding Your Library's Collection<https://www.amigos.org/node/4987> - June 12 & 13, 2-4 pm CDT. Early bird registration ends May 21
* Know & Go: IFLA-LRM: A New Conceptual Model<https://www.amigos.org/node/3755> - June 18, 1:30-2:30 pm CDT.
* RDA for Copy Catalogers<https://www.amigos.org/node/3115> - June 19 & 20, 10:30 am - 12:30 pm CDT. Early bird registration ends May 28.
* Cataloging eBooks: RDA and Provider-Neutral Guidelines<https://www.amigos.org/node/4500> - June 28, 10:30 am - 12:30 pm CDT. Early bird registration ends June 6.
* Copyright 101: Helping Patrons Understand Copyright<https://www.amigos.org/node/4052> - June 28 & 29, 10:30 am - 12:30 pm. Early bird registration ends June 6.
You can view our entire training schedule at https://www.amigos.org/continuing_education.
Consulting & Education Services Manager
Amigos Library Services
1190 Meramec Station Road, Suite 207 | Ballwin, MO 63021-6902
800-843-8482 x2897 | 972-340-2897(direct)
www.amigos.org<http://www.amigos.org/> | [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Maximizing Your Resources - Saving $$, Saving Time
Amigos Member Conference
May 16, 2018