If you have not yet applied for a fellowship to attend the 2018 DLF Forum<https://forum2018.diglib.org/> (which will take place on October 15-17 near Las Vegas), please consider doing so! The application process is lightweight: just submit a brief statement of purpose and a resume or C.V. by midnight Pacific time on Friday the 6th.
There are a number of different fellowships available this year:
* DLF HBCU Fellowships for those with HBCU ties.
* ARL+DLF Fellowships available to anyone who identifies as members of a group (or groups) underrepresented among digital library and cultural heritage practitioners.
* DLF Students & New Professionals Fellowships are available to anyone affiliated with a DLF member institution who is a current student or a new professional.
* DLF Focus Fellowships support established professionals working towards a particular project, subject, or goal.
* GLAM Cross-Pollinator registration awards are open to members of our partner GLAM organizations: AIC, MCN, and VRA.
Full details, including instructions on how to apply and more about the wide range of digital library, archive, and museum-related topics covered at the Forum, can be found on our site<https://forum2018.diglib.org/fellowship-opportunities/>.
Program Associate for Advancement & Awards
Digital Library Federation (DLF)
diglib.org<http://diglib.org/> | clir.org<http://clir.org/> | @CLIRDLF<http://twitter.com/clirdlf> |she/her/hers