Less than a week left in our CFP! Apologies for cross posting. PLEASE FORWARD!
Call for proposal - closes March 31st 2019
Join us at the 6th Annual Digital Pedagogy Institute (DPI) Conference!
July 31 - August 1, 2019 at the University of Waterloo, Waterloo, Ontario, Canada.
Attended by faculty, researchers, graduate students, educational developers, librarians, and many other university personnel, this two-day conference includes keynote addresses, presentations, workshops, and digital tool training that focus on the innovative use of digital technologies to enhance and transform undergraduate and graduate teaching.
THE DPI CONFERENCE EXPLORES:
* digital pedagogy best practices in STEM, the Humanities, or Social Sciences;
* digital pedagogy collaborations between faculty, educational developers, librarians, and/or graduate/undergraduate students;
* digital pedagogy collaborations with organizations outside the academy;
* the state of digital pedagogy education in higher education;
* digital pedagogy case studies, including course and assignment innovations;
* innovative new uses for traditional digital pedagogy tools.
Toniesha L. Taylor | Associate Professor | Prairie View A & M University
Constance Crompton | Assistant Professor | University of Ottawa
Raymond G. Siemens | Distinguished Professor | University of Victoria
SUBMIT A PROPOSAL<https://uwaterloo.ca/digital-pedagogy-institute/call-proposals>
We look forward to seeing you at the 2019 DPI Conference!
-The UWaterloo 2019 DPI Conference Planning Team and Sponsors
DPI conference website<https://uwaterloo.ca/digital-pedagogy-institute> | DPI Conference listserv<mailto:[log in to unmask]> | @DPIConference<https://twitter.com/DPIConference>
[cid:[log in to unmask]]
If you have any questions, please let me know!
Associate University Librarian,
Collections, Technology, Scholarly Communication
University of Waterloo Library
Waterloo, ON Canada
[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>