The 2019 Access <https://accessconference.ca/> Program Committee invites
proposals for participation in the upcoming Access Conference, which will
be held September 30 to October 2, 2019 in Edmonton, Alberta at the Matrix
<[log in to unmask],-113.5043328,15z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0xcf082ff6f71ed391?sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwinkY615-nhAhUNHnwKHXK2DWEQ_BIwCnoECA0QCA" target="_blank">https:[log in to unmask],-113.5043328,15z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0xcf082ff6f71ed391?sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwinkY615-nhAhUNHnwKHXK2DWEQ_BIwCnoECA0QCA>,
hosted by University of Alberta Libraries <https://www.library.ualberta.ca/>.
The call for proposals is open until *May 10th, 2019*.
This single stream conference features exciting keynotes, presentations,
lightning talks, a hackathon, and lots of time for networking and social
events. We are seeking proposals for:
- 20 min presentations (15 min presentation & 5 min for questions)
- These could be demos, theory or practice, case studies, original
- These submissions will be peer-reviewed
- 60 min multi-speaker sessions (45 min + 15 min for questions)
- We expect you to organize the speakers but the format is up to you.
In these longer blocks, we want to give space for dialogue and
around an issue or project.
- These submissions will be peer-reviewed like the presentation
- 5 min lightning talks
- Want to show off a new project, introduce a hypothesis or just have
something to say? These 5 min lightning talks are the perfect
place to get
in front of an audience and get your idea out there.
- These sessions will not be peer-reviewed.
Submit a proposal by *May 10, 2019* at
Need some ideas? Check out the 2018 conference program
<https://accessconference.ca/2018program/> and past conference websites
Questions? Contact us at [log in to unmask]
*Sarah Severson *| she/her/hers
Digital Initiatives Projects Librarian
University of Alberta Libraries <https://www.library.ualberta.ca> | 2-10P
11231 Saskatchewan Drive, Edmonton, AB T6G 2J8
(780) 492-7998 | [log in to unmask]
*The University of Alberta is situated on traditional Treaty 6
territory and homeland of the Métis peoples.*
Amiskwaciwâskahikan / ᐊᒥᐢᑲᐧᒋᕀᐋᐧᐢᑲᐦᐃᑲᐣ / Edmonton