Hello, everyone -
Just a quick note to say that VuFind 6.0 has been released today. Here's the full press release:
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
VuFind 6.0 Released
Villanova, Pennsylvania - July 15, 2019 - Version 6.0 of the VuFind Open Source discovery software has just been released. This major release brings some aspects of the code more up to date while also adding several new features and fixes.
Some key additions and changes:
- An improved user interface for managing search filters.
- Support for optional integration with the popular Overdrive eBook service.
- URL shortening for links sent in emails and text messages.
- Support for user email address verification.
- Improved compatibility with MySQL 8.
Additionally, several bug fixes, new configuration options, performance enhancements and minor improvements have been incorporated.
Questions about the new release or VuFind in general can be directed to Demian Katz, the lead developer of the project at Villanova University. The software and its documentation may be found at http://vufind.org.
[log in to unmask]
Falvey Memorial Library
800 Lancaster Avenue
Villanova, PA 19085