Technical Lead, Productivity & Collaboration Tools
Yale University Library
New Haven, CT
Yale University offers exciting opportunities for achievement and growth in New Haven, Connecticut. Conveniently located between Boston and New York, New Haven is the creative capital of Connecticut with cultural resources that include three major museums, a critically-acclaimed repertory theater, state-of-the-art concert hall, and world-renowned schools of Architecture, Art, Drama, and Music.
General Purpose: The Technical Lead for Productivity & Collaboration Tools will take a leadership role in guiding the lifecycle of services and software used by Yale University Library employees to support their work. This position will be responsible for providing business and technical consulting excellence by partnering with clients to design, implement, and support solutions using productivity and collaboration tools. This position will oversee, monitor, and administer both the functional and technical components of these tools including SharePoint and Box.
The Technical Lead is expected to maintain a broad and detailed mastery of these tools, as well as the internal operations of the units served. The position will require a successful candidate to create sustainable relationships to provide consultative support to service user communities. The successful candidate will be technically adept, hands$B!>(Bon, a self$B!>(Bstarter, passionate about technology, communicative, and collaborative. The position will work closely with the Business Systems Advisory Committee and the senior leaders of the library with strategic responsibility for this domain. The Technical Lead is a member of the Yale University Library IT department, reporting to the Director of Client Services and IT Operations.
Required Education and Experience: Bachelor's Degree in a relevant technical field and a minimum of four years of related technical experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Excellent customer service skills, flexibility and a strong commitment to innovation, creativity and excellence. Proven ability to provide customer satisfaction, needs, and confidence in services.
* Demonstrated ability developing and implementing solutions for web-based collaboration, business document management, business workflows, and other intranet-type services using industry best practices.
* Demonstrated business systems analysis and project management skills. Ability working to assess client requirements, matching technology to business needs.
* Demonstrated ability in delivering, implementing and supporting solutions that meet business needs using Office 365 collaboration tools. Ability evaluating and adopting new tools and functionality as platforms evolve.
* Strong analytical, organizational, and facilitation skills. Excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Preferred Education and Experience: Experience with Office 365 applications such as OneDrive for Business, Flow, PowerApps, Teams, Forms, Delve, Sway, Stream and Planner. Experience supporting content management platforms such as Box.com; collaboration and communications platforms such as Slack and Zoom; work management platforms such as Asana, Basecamp, Jira, Shiftboard, Trello, Timely. Microsoft 365 Certified Fundamentals, Microsoft 365 Certified: Teamwork Administrator Associate.
Application: For more information and immediate consideration, please apply online at http://bit.ly/Yale_59838BR<https://nam05.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fbit.ly%2FYale_59838BR&data=02%7C01%7Ckelly.douglas%40yale.edu%7C50c08b746b96407afbfc08d7a99e7068%7Cdd8cbebb21394df8b4114e3e87abeb5c%7C0%7C0%7C637164370260030528&sdata=llWRc3T%2BsbVhQrWAYkUswnv1bWr8Fioc%2BEAhhi5Kx6w%3D&reserved=0>. Please be sure to reference this listserv when applying for this position.
We invite you to discover the excitement, diversity, rewards and excellence of a career at Yale University. One of the country's great workplaces, Yale University offers exciting opportunities for meaningful accomplishment and true growth. Our benefits package is among the best anywhere, with a wide variety of insurance choices, liberal paid time off, fantastic family and educational benefits, a variety of retirement benefits, extensive recreational facilities, and much more.
Yale University considers applicants for employment without regard to, and does not discriminate on the basis of an individual$B!G(Bs sex, race, color, religion, age, disability, status as a veteran, or national or ethnic origin; nor does Yale discriminate on the basis of sexual orientation or gender identity or expression.
Candidate Development Specialist
HR Staffing and Career Development
221 Whitney Avenue
New Haven, CT 06511
T: (203) 432-0775
F: (203) 432-6194
This e-mail contains CONFIDENTIAL information intended only for the use of the addressee(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify us by telephone at (203) 432-0775 or reply to the sender and advise that you have deleted it. Thank you.