Greetings colleagues. The Journal editors have decided to delay the request for articles for issue 50 until the next quarter. (Normally we would have published the call for abstracts last month for a publication date of November 5th.) We've received a few article submissions already and will hang onto them until the next decision date.
• Call for proposals: Monday, October 5, 2020
• Second call for proposals: Monday, October 26, 2020
• Proposals due: Friday, November 6, 2020
• Proposals accepted: Friday, November 13, 2020
• First draft due: Friday, December 11, 2020
• Second draft due: Friday, January 8, 2021
• Publication date: Monday, February 8, 2021
Issue 49 should be published this week after we finish up a few tasks. Including having the issue's coordinating editor (me) write an editorial.
Code4Lib Journal Coordinating Editor, Issue 49