The Catalog Coordinator is responsible for managing the collections catalog software, data and information for the Ohio History Connection. The Coordinator will report to the Manager of Digital Services and work with other managers and team members on use, implementation and development of the library, archives and museum catalogs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Manages the library, archives and museum catalogs, including maintenance, development and statistical reporting.
· Manages relationships with catalog vendors, including contract negotiation, implementation and development of software.
· Develops and maintains custom public interface for all catalogs, including integrated discovery layer.
· Supports coordinated cataloging efforts across the organization, including managing and communicating priorities and expectations for internal stakeholders.
· Advances workflows in coordination with collection managers for data integration across catalogs, data sources and other web platforms to increase information access and use by the general public.
· Works collaboratively with other departments to develop and implement efficiencies in technology use and workflow.
· Regularly leads and attends meetings related to job functions.
· Other duties as assigned.
Brought to you by code4lib jobs: https://jobs.code4lib.org/jobs/46938-catalog-coordinator