The Council on Library and Information Resources<https://clir.org/> and the Digital Library Federation<https://diglib.org/> are delighted to share with you some major announcements about our events taking place in November. Register now until October 25 or until the events sell out.
* Programs for ALL events (the DLF Forum<https://forum2021.diglib.org/>; NDSA’s Digital Preservation 2021: Embracing Digitality<https://ndsa.org/conference>; and Learn@DLF<https://forum2021.diglib.org/learndlf/>) are now available here<http://forum2021.diglib.org/schedule/>. Some details are still being determined, but we think you’ll like what you’ll see in this year’s new conference platform, Midspace (formerly Clowdr)<https://midspace.app/>.
* As part of our program, we’re delighted to announce our amazing 2021 keynote speakers<https://forum2021.diglib.org/keynote-speakers/> for the DLF Forum.
* Dr. Nikole Hannah-Jones will be interviewed by Dr. Stacey Patton to kick off the DLF Forum.
* Nisha Mody will deliver the Forum’s closing plenary keynote.
* The keynote speaker for DigiPres will be announced soon.
* Now that you’ve checked out the great content we’re offering in November, it’s time to register<https://forum2021.diglib.org/registration/>. The DLF Forum and NDSA’s Digital Preservation are free with the option to donate; Learn@DLF is $35 per workshop. Registration for ALL events is open (but limited) through October 25 or until the event sells out.
* None of this would be possible without our sponsors. As a DLF Forum and DigiPres sponsor you will be part of the premier digital library conference that fosters leadership, strengthens relationships, engages in difficult conversations, sets grassroots agendas, and organizes for action. Sponsorship opportunities are limited and will go quickly. Check out our 2021 sponsorship opportunities<https://forum2021.diglib.org/sponsorship-opportunities/> and reserve your preferred sponsor level today.
* Want to show your 2021 DLF Forum spirit? Then head on over to our t-shirt fundraiser to nab your 2021 DLF Forum t-shirt<https://www.customink.com/fundraising/2021-dlf-forum-t-shirts>, only available through October 1, benefiting our Child Care Fund as always.
* Apply to Be a Community Journalist: This year, we will be providing $250 stipends to a cohort of 10 DLF Forum attendees from a variety of backgrounds. We will feature the voices and experiences of our 2021 Community Journalists on the DLF blog after our events this fall. Apply by September 20<https://forum2021.diglib.org/community-journalists/>.
All of this information and more is in our most recent DLF Forum Newsletter<https://clir.informz.net/informzdataservice/onlineversion/ind/bWFpbGluZ2luc3RhbmNlaWQ9MzQxMzY4NSZzdWJzY3JpYmVyaWQ9MzgwMTI4Nzk0>. Didn’t receive it? Subscribe today<http://clir.informz.net/clir/pages/DLFforumNews1> to be the first to hear about all DLF Forum-related news.
Thanks so much,
Aliya and Team CLIR/DLF
Aliya Reich | she/her/hers
Program Manager for Conferences and Events
🦀 Based in Baltimore, MD
Digital Library Federation (DLF)<https://www.diglib.org/>
Council on Library and Information Resources (CLIR)<https://www.clir.org/>
211 North Union Street Suite 100-PMB1027, Alexandria, VA 22314