Dear Colleagues,

On behalf of the Digital Library Federation’s Steering Committee, I am
chairing a DLF Review Panel consisting of:

Bernie Hurley, University of California at Berkeley
Paul Mosher, University of Pennsylvania
Martin Runkle, University of Chicago
Gloriana St. Clair, Carnegie Mellon University

Our mission is to review the DLF’s progress and its future possibilities as
it approaches the end of its initial funding phase.  Your opinions would be
very helpful to us in making our evaluation.  Please take a few moments to
answer the following questions at  http://66.70.154.92/DLF/dlfannounce.htm.

By clicking the send button at the bottom of the page of survey questions,
you will be sending your responses to the The Communications Office, Inc.
They will confirm to you that they have received your responses.  If you
have any difficulties, call The Communications Office at 703-567-4977, or
send e-mail to [log in to unmask]

Your survey responses will be confidential.  Only the DLF Review Panel and
the consultants conducting the survey will see them.

Sincerely,

Sarah Thomas
Cornell University