Those of you painfully familiar with the National Science Digital
Library  will have to forgive me for this posting, forwarded from
University of Texas, Austin (thank you to Harold Billings) -- but I
suspect that the activities of the NSDL do not figure large for some of
us.  They are one of the largest federal investments in the digital
library, and well worth keeping on our radar -- they use OAI heavily; in
2002 the NSF investment was $25 million for 41 projects (out of 119
projects over the life of the program).

David

David Seaman
Director, Digital Library Federation