Announcement: International Symposium on Open Access and the Public
Domain in Digital Data and Information for Science, 10-11 March 2003,
Paris

Attached is an announcement for an international symposium of potential
interest to you. It is being organized jointly by the Office of
International Scientific and Technical Information Programs of the
National Research Council of the National Academies, and the
international Committee on Data for Science and Technology (CODATA), the
International Council for Scientific and Technical Information (ICSTI),
the International Council of Scientific Unions (ICSU),  and UNESCO.
Additional information, including the program and registration form, may
be accessed through the embedded Web links  in the announcement.

We would appreciate it if you would forward this information to your
listserv as well as to your interested colleagues.  Please  let me know
if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Paul Uhlir

Paul F. Uhlir, J.D.
Director, International S&T Information Programs
The National Academies
500 5th Street NW
Washington, DC 20001
U.S.A.