A gentle reminder of deadlines associated with the 2003 Fall Forum in
Albuquerque:

Deadline for proposals:

Monday September 22nd -- although, due to the disruption that the
weather has caused this week on the east coast at least, I'll take paper
and panel proposals through 9am Eastern Time Wednesday Sept 24th, when
they need to be sent to the selection committee.

Registration:

The cutoff date is October 31st, with a maximum capacity of 150
attendees (the Forum will be declared full if we reach 150 prior to
October 31st).

DLF Forum Fellowships For Librarians New To The Profession:

Monday September 29th, 2003.