On 11/24/03 3:49 PM, Dan Chudnov <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> I'd certainly welcome an invite over on oss4lib, or would write one myself if
> there isn't already one in the works.  I missed some of the email thread that
> led to the forming of this list so I'm not sure where your planning is w/r/to
> this.

Since I am off for the holidays starting tomorrow, I will not be sending any
announcements right away, but I will be happy to do something starting in
December.

Alternatively, somebody else can do the announcements in the meantime. No
skin off of my back.

P.S. I think subscriptions are now automatic, not owner approved.

--
Eric "Off Tomorrow 'Till Monday" Morgan