That's a good idea Ben; why don't you do that? I know of no such thing, and
I don't think I've even heard speculation about it, but I dig the idea.

Ken

Quoth Ben Ostrowsky <[log in to unmask]>:
>Is anyone aware of software that has been developed for allowing people to
>make comments about a book?  I imagine it would have user accounts and
>anonymous participation, moderation/administration against trolls, etc.  And
>if it's designed anywhere near properly, it would be pretty easy to add as
>part of a web-based catalog.  (I use Dynix's HIP, but my dream software
>would be vendor-neutral.)
>
>Ben

Ken Irwin                                               [log in to unmask]
Reference/Electronic Resources Librarian        (937) 327-7594
Thomas Library, Wittenberg University