On Feb 18, 2004, at 2:14 AM, Magnus Enger wrote:

> DOAJ is already working on this: http://www.doaj.org/articles/031007
>
> Service providers and through those a wider dissemination will be
> possible.

Interesting. Thank you very much for sharing. From the blurb I can't
figure out whether or not a full-text index is planned, or one just
based on metadata. For a good time, I think I will see if I can't
create a full-text index of at least part of the content. I did notice
that many of the library-related titled did not have metadata. Crazy!
Getting them to add metadata would be a long time coming, I think. In
any event, thanks for the pointer.

--
Eric Lease Morgan
Head, Digital Access and Information Architecture Department

(574) 631-8604