My system only needs a single source per page (it fetches holdings info for
inclusion in a form), but I think you could get a concurrent effect by using
map:aggregate as your generator, with a bunch of internal pipelines to
handle the various input sources. Or if that's not flexible enough, generate
a bunch of xinclude statements and resolve them in a single step. (I'd be
happy to send a sample pipeline if it would help). But I'm not sure of the
Cocoon internals to be sure these operations would be truly concurrent. Art?

Peter