-----Original Message-----
From: DLF Digital Library Announcements
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Kristine R.
Brancolini
Sent: Monday, March 08, 2004 4:03 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Vendor Recommendation

The Indiana University Digital Library Program is working with SUNY
Albany
to convert a paper index, the Film Literature Index, to electronic form
and publish it on the web.  We have completed most of the work, which
involved converting data from two different formats to yet a third
format.
However, we are missing six volumes and we are seeking a vendor to
double-key the data from these volumes.  If you have worked with a
vendor
to perform this type of work, please send me -- directly -- your
comments
about your vendor -- positive or negative.  Thanks for your help! --
Kris

Main Library E170, 1320 E. Tenth Street
Indiana University, Bloomington, IN  47405