1) DLF FORUM NEWS

HOTEL
If you have not yet booked your hotel rooms for the DLF Spring Forum,
please note that you need to do it right away -- the deadline for the
conference rate is tomorrow (Tuesday March 16th). For reservations call
800-445-6563.

PROGRAM
A draft program is now available from the Forum homepage at
http://www.diglib.org/forums/Spring2004/ -- there is still some layout
work to be done on it but please send any corrections or additions to me
as soon as possible.  It looks like a great line-up.

FELLOWS
Congratulations to this Forum's recipients of the Fellowships for
Librarians New to the Profession:

        Hannah Frost, Stanford University
        Kevin Hawkins, University of Michigan
        Alison Morin, Library of Congress
        Jacqueline Samples, North Carolina State University
        Jewel Ward, University of Southern California

**********************************

2) DLF STAFF NEWS

I'm delighted and relieved to be able to announce the following:  Amy
Harbur has just joined the Digital Library Federation as a Program
Associate.  Amy has worked at the Council on Library and Information
Resources as an intern since 2002 and as a Program Associate since 2003,
where she was involved in several projects including the Bill & Melinda
Gates Access to Learning Award and the Mellon Fellowships for
Dissertation Research in the Humanities in Original Sources.  She
obtained her M.L.I.S. degree from the Catholic University of America in
May 2003.  Once we have found a new Admin Assistant we'll be back up to
full strength.

Best,

David

David Seaman
Executive Director, Digital Library Federation
1755 Massachusetts Ave., NW, Suite 500
Washington, DC 20036
tel: 202-939-4762
fax: 202-939-4765