A Miscellany of DLF Forum News

1) The 2004 Fall Forum is shaping up to be our largest ever (circa 200
attendees), and even with a significant over-enrollment from our initial
limit we are still running a waiting list - so, if you have enrolled and
will not now be able to attend, can you let Amy Harbur know please -

The growth in Forum attendance is a testament to the work of the Program
Committee and to the growing utility of this semi-annual gathering in
our collaborative endeavors.

2) I am delighted to announce the winners of the hotly-contested "DLF
Forum Fellowships for Librarians New to the Profession":

* Arwen Hutt, University of Tennessee
* Ida Martinez, Cornell University
* Maninder Rakhra, Dartmouth College
* Shifra Reffel, California Digital Library

3) My thanks to the DLF Fall Forum 2004 Program Committee for all their
hard work in working with me to select and arrange the program, to
select the Fellows, to solicit bios and abstracts, and to take ownership
of individual sessions at the event.

* Martin Halbert, Emory University
* John Ober, California Digital Library
* David Reynolds, Johns Hopkins University
* David Seaman, Digital Library Federation
* Erin Stalberg, University of Virginia
* Jennifer Vinopal, New York University
* Jewel Ward, University of Southern California

4) Reminder: Spring 2005 DLF Forum: Westin Horton Plaza, San Diego,
California,
Wednesday, April 13th - Friday, April 15th, 2005.

5) Announcing: Fall 2005 DLF Forum: Omni Hotel, Charlottesville,
Virginia, Monday November 7th - Wednesday November 9th, 2005.  Home of
the University of Virginia, and the center of all things Jeffersonian.
Mark your calendars!

Best,

David