Ideally  we'd need to take account of word proximity by default, even for
non-quoted input, and have proximity rank above a naive AND hit.
I suspect most people do not quote their Google input.

Cool Mike.  Just pasted your valuable SQL into mysql, changed the
field and table names... and got great recall!

--
Peter Corrigan
Head of Library Systems

Office: +353-91-492497