Hickey,Thom wrote:
> Forwarding a message from the OpenWorldCat team:
>
> As part of the Open WorldCat program, OCLC will be piloting a registry
> of OpenURL resolvers.  We plan to investigate building on the more than
> 1200 OpenURL resolvers currently registered within our administrative
> systems.  We are in the early design stages and would welcome
> recommendations.  Feel free to email directly to:

<snip/>
> It looks like we'll be prototyping that here in Research, so we might
> have some data for Dan to play with.

That would be Really Helpful.  Heh, note to self:  when someone from
OCLC says "some data"...

There are a lot of people who would like to be able to use that
registry, many (most?) of whom won't be librarians.  In the meantime,
I'll contact the person you suggested.  And, since that's not ready just
yet, our brief-but-4x-bigger-than-yesterday resolver list would still
benefit from additions.

Many thanks!

   -Dan