I'm modifying some bookmarklets that get into our Library Catalog to work with Firefox,
based on some that work done in IE developed at another library with our same system.
I've got them all to work, but have one that displays the word "undefined" in the boxes
where it prompts for information where the others just have a blank box. How do I get
the boxes to be blank here as well? I tried several different things but none worked.'

Here's the code:

Giles W. Riesner Jr., Library Tech Support
Community College of Balto. Co. - Catonsville
800 S. Rolling Rd., Baltimore MD 21228  USA
Tel/V-Mail 1-410-455-4245
Email:       [log in to unmask]