On Thu, Feb 03, 2005 at 07:06:40PM +0200, Christoffer Landtman ([log in to unmask]) wrote:
> The Emilda Project (http://www.emilda.org) has released a sub-package,
> named PHP-MARC, for MARC handling natively in PHP. It can be found in
> the files list on the Emilda Project page on SF.net
> (http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=95845&package_id=142720)
> This package is very similar to the Perl package MARC::Record, and most
> MARC parsing rules have been looked up in MARC::Record.

I'd like to add a blurb about this package to the MARC::Record
distribution, because I get asked about PHP MARC handling with some
regularity.  Can you please send me, under separate cover, a few
sentences or paragraphs and URLs that I can put in it?

Thanks,
xoa

--
Andy Lester => [log in to unmask] => www.petdance.com => AIM:petdance