Or, even better, since you have authoritative data to work with, Roy's
display could come from /anywhere/.  The MARC record could just sit
there in the background.  The front could even be from some sort of
community contributed interface.  As long as there's some key between
the two, it could be anything.

I think more of this type of development should be encouraged... a sort
of abstraction between the MARC record and the user.

-Ross.