Hello All,

I wanted to make everyone aware that we've started up a couple of mailing
lists at the Evergreen project (open-ils.org). We welcome anyone who is
interested in our project to join. Instructions for joining are here:

http://www.open-ils.org/listserv.html

In related news, the project is going very well, and we're actually a little
bit ahead of schedule at this point. We're easily on-target for an alpha
release this July, and we just released our first batch of source code. More
information on all of this is available on the website.

Thanks. (apologies for the cross-posting...)

Brad LaJeunesse, PINES System Administrator
Georgia Public Library Service
www.georgialibraries.org

"It's kind of fun to do the impossible."
--Walt Disney