A few weeks back several people were kind enough to add their resolver
information to a list for experimentation with new tools designed to
address the "appropriate resolver" problem.  I've set up a simple demo
of one potential use:  bookmarklets that redirect openurl links to the
right resolver for a user.

   http://curtis.med.yale.edu/dchud/resolvable/

The upshot is:  if we tag openurl links anywhere they occur with a few
extra fields (possibly rel="alternate" and title="OpenURL" or somesuch)
it becomes incredibly easy to manipulate openurls for nefarious (or, I
suppose, friendly) purposes.

Also, it's handy to have a list of resolvers.  A really big list would
be handier. :)

Thanks again to everybody who added to the list.

   -Dan